9.12.2010

promise sink



Today I turned 29.

We went swimming at Promise sink, snacked on wild grapes, and walked 2 miles barefoot in a light rain on the way back to car. It was so cool to stop and really listen to the rain, and watch the leaves dance under the drops. I was happy for the chance to be out in the elements-- I've been hiding out indoors a lot lately to get away from the heat.

Ruben dug up some sassafras root so we can make tea tonight. Also, my family is taking us out to a fancy dinner! I can't wait to put on some earrings and a dress. It's been all yoga pants all the time around here lately.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!
    Hope you have a lovely dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Sounds like it was a wonderful day.
    Warm wishes,
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete