10.18.2009

Quoteable Sunday: Bob Marley


I couldn’t sleep at all last night. I tossed one way, turned another, and finally got up. I wanted to burn some Myrrh resin and just sit on the floor and think, but I couldn’t get the charcoal tablet to light, and went through a whole matchbook trying. A precious loved one is having a major surgery today and I feel so uneasy about it, like there’s something more in the mix, something I can’t see or understand yet. Waiting now.

Oh and I know how I hate to wait..... Not even for a bus or something.... An important phone call.

Extra points if you can tell me what song that’s from.

Anyhow. It’s a beautiful rainy day here, and the conditions are reminding me of a research trip I took once to British Columbia. Feeling thankful for nice memories.


"One good thing about music...when it hits you feel no pain." - bob marley



2 comments:

  1. I hope the surgery goes well.
    Sulfur instead of Myrrh... how did that go?
    Keeping busy helps calm the waiting nerves.

    oh and....
    if you must put me in a box, make sure it's a big box
    With lots of windows and a door to walk through

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!
    And a nice high ceiling....

    ReplyDelete