6.11.2009

little blue gems



R and I picked four gallons of blueberries at our favorite u-pick place this week. He's off to Bonnaroo this weekend, so I have the house to myself and I fully intend to fill my time with:

blueberry jam
making butter (the article in the latest Mother Earth News got me excited to try this)
cleaning
and hopefully some sewing. I've had a whole string of unsuccessful projects lately-- I figure I'm just about due for a smashing success!
I'm just a bit disappointed that I won't get to hear The Boss or any of the other great bands at the music festival, but not disappointed enough to travel all that way and brave those incredible crowds. Luckily, there's lots of fun to be had here too.

2 comments:

  1. have a lovely weekend alone! sometimes solitude is the best medicine.

    ReplyDelete