The yard is going wild after a good amount of rain late last week. Bean seeds are up and growing inches every day, and my windowbox sweet peas, planted in a pot as a birthday gift for granny, are coming along too. Behold, the first (okay, only) strawberry in our tiny patch by the street:
- late breakfast at Tupelo's
- transplanting tomatoes
- a 94th birthday party
- pear pie
- cranberry sauce (the last of the frozen cranberries, counting the days (months) until cranberry season)
- a sushi dinner for no special reason
- starting a new savings account for our very own FARM. $100 down....a whole lot to go!
- a barefoot hike, looking for turkey tracks
- spending a little time online, feeling the roots theme, and really loving this shirt and these cards. Also this print. Listening to this guy!